1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
1. Thank you varjakbaby for nominating me 😊🙌🏼!!! I have been nominated for a few different awards like this but I am very shy 😳 thank you all of you who read my words and support me
3. Writing has always been an easier way for me to express myself, to be true. My teen years were spent with aching hands scribbling in spiral notebooks and typing poetic diary entries on an old forum called opendiary. I later found tumblr and began my-words-drip-in-red, which I had grown and loved until a couple years ago when I decided that I needed a new start and a new home for my words. I started pouringtruth on WordPress about 3 years ago hoping to find another comfortable home for the words I choose to share with whoever stumbles upon them.
4. My advice to new bloggers of the writing community is to remember to write for you and stay true, but don’t be afraid to evolve and change in your writing just as we do in other aspects of life. Also, every voice matters, use yours wisely. I believe the writer to be an artist of words, artists have power to open eyes in creative ways, show people colors we cannot see, and to make people think deeper.